maanantai 11. helmikuuta 2013

ENA5 Anything you listen to – my kind of music



I have been blessed with an ear that can listen to almost everything that comes from radio or others iPods. It can be either pop nor classic, rock and house music, electric or blues. I don’t care about genres, bands or singers. I listen to songs as long as they sound good to my ears.
Of course there is few genres and singers that I don’t really care to listen or can’t listen to. For example heavy metal is my weak spot. When I try to listen to it, it just sounds so tiring or heavy (you don’t say???) that I got fed up after first minute.
And of course there are genres that I listen to more than others like pop. That’s mostly because of it is “nowadays music genre” if you know what I mean. Even so I listen mostly nowadays pop-music, still I love random band’s music (Nickelback, ACDC etcetera…) more than any of the songs played in radio. In addition for all that I have to confess I have fell in love with “old music”: The 70-90 music. Anything you play from that time, I will listen to it gladly! I don’t even need to guess, how it can be possible that I’m interested last decades music: it’s because of my parents, which love to listen to music from times when they were young.


So there is shortly a little bit of my music taste, hope it wasn’t a disappointment ‘couse there is sooo much more to tell ;)


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti